Frequently Asked Questions
- What is my $5 donation spent on?
Horses in Massachusetts mostly, but the more funds generated, the more horses we can help all over.
- Can I visit horses that have been rescued?
No. If your are interested in owning a rescue horse, contact us and we will help you find the right horse. Our horses are all placed in foster homes or permanent homes immediately, so there is no central location where you might “shop” for a horse.
- I am interested in becoming a foster home for a rescue horse. What should I do?
Please contact us. We’ll chat!
- I need help placing my horse. Can you Help?
One of the things we can do is create a video of your horse which you can use to help with placement. More information is available here.
- Are some rescues rideable?
Yes, some times. Please contact us if you think you might like one.
- Is there a fee for adopting a horse?
We usually pay between $250 and $500 per horse. If you are able to pay that much or more for your horse, that will allow us to help another animal avoid a “trip to Canada.”
- Does Amazing Grace Equine have a wish list?
Yes! We would welcome donations such as:
All donations are tax deductible.
- Fencing Materials
a digital projector will enable age to make effective and professional presentations to educate the public about the plight of horses and to advocate for their welfare using visual images at events as large as community clubs and business associations and as small as house parties supporting age.
- Run-In Shelters or lumber to build them with)
- Round Bales of Hay
- Senior Grain & 11% Protein Grain
- Horse Trailer
- Truck for towing a horse trailer
- Tractor with a Backhoe
- Skilled Volunteers (to build run-in shelters or install fencing)
- Saddles and Bridles
- Acreage or Farm